A total of 60 EMS Prizes have so far been awarded at the European Congresses at Paris (1992), Budapest (1996), Barcelona (2000), Stockholm (2004), Amsterdam (2008) and Krakow (2012).
EMS Prizes of 2012 (6th ECM July 2-6, Krakow, Poland):
- Simon Brendle (Germany)
- Emmanuel Breuillard (France)
- Alessio Figalli (Italy)
- Adrian Ioana (Romania)
- Mathieu Lewin (France)
- Ciprian Manolescu (Romania/USA)
- Grégory Miermont (France)
- Sophie Morel (France)
- Tom Sanders (UK)
- Corinna Ulcigrai (Italy)
EMS Prizes of 2008 (5th ECM July 14 - 18, Amsterdam, Netherlands):
EMS Prizes of 2004 ( 4th ECM June 27 - July 14, Stockholm, Sweden):
- Franck Barthe, Institut de Mathématiques Laboratoire de Statistique et Probabilités, Toulouse, France
- Stefano Bianchini, Instituto per le Applicazioni del Calcolo "M. Picone", Rome, Italy
- Paul Biràn, School of Mathematical Sciences, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
- Elon Lindenstrauss, Clay Mathematics Institute, Massachusetts and Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York, USA
- Andrei Okounkov, Princeton University, USA
- Sylvia Serfaty, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York, USA
- Stanislav Smirnov, KTH, Sweden and Geneva University, Switzerland
- Xavier Tolsa, ICREA and Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Warwick Tucker, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Otmar Venjakob, Mathematisches Institut Universität Heidelberg, Germany
EMS Prizes of 2000 (3rd ECM 10 - 14 July, Barcelone, Spain):
EMS Prizes of 1996 (2nd ECM 21 - 27 July, Budapest, Hungary):
EMS Prizes of 1992 (1st ECM 6 - 10 July, Paris, France ):
At the 3 ECM in Barcelona, a Felix Klein Prize was given to David C. Dobson (USA).
The prize was not awarded at the 4ECM.
At the 5 ECM in Amsterdam, the Felix Klein Prize was given to Josselin Garnier (France).