Carl Friedrich von Siemens Stiftung and TU München, Munich, Germany
The conference is dedicated to Jürgen Scheurle on the occasion of his 60th birthday. It will take place at the Carl Friedrich von Siemens Stiftung in Schloß Nymphenburg, Munich, (workshop part), January 11-13, 2012, as well as at the faculty for mathematics of the Technische Universität München (Festkolloqium), January 13, 2012.
The aim of the conference is both to review recent developments as well as study special new results in Dynamical Systems and its applications, including topics from the following areas:
• Stability and Bifurcation,
• Geometric Mechanics and Control Theory,
• Invariant Manifolds, Attractors and Chaos,
• Fluid Mechanics and Elasticity,
• Perturbations and Multiscale Problems,
• Hamiltonian Dynamics, KAM-Theory.
Please note, that due to limited space at the Carl Friedrich von Siemens Stiftung, registration for the symposium is mandatory. Free seats will be assigned according to the first come first serve principle.
For more information, please go to: