CIRM Centre International de Rencontres Mathématiques: international center of mathematical meetings in Marseille, France
From 21st to 25th May 2012, the third edition of the summer school CANT will be organized in CIRM (Centre International de Rencontres Mathématiques: international center of mathematical meetings in Marseille, France). Grants to cover living expenses are available (see details on the web pages).
Audience. This meeting is meant to be both an international summer school and conference. To reach these complementary goals, high quality lecturers of international recognition have been selected. Due to their scientific and pedagogical capabilities, we hope that they will attract a wide audience including Ph.D. students, young researchers as well as more mature researchers.
* Marie-Pierre Béal, Université Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée
* Maxime Crochemore, King's College London
* Mike Hochman, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Symbolic dynamics, multidimensional subshifts, computability and arithmetic
* Jarkko Kari, University of Turku
Cellular automata, tilings and (un)computability
* Narad Rampersad, University of Winnipeg
Repetitions in words
* Christophe Reutenauer, UQAM Montréal
Linearly recursive sequences and Dynkin diagrams
* 1st February 2012 : deadline to notify your intention to participate in the school/application for a grant/talk proposal.
* 15th February 2012 : decisions about grant/talk.
Please read carefully the two web-pages about grants and registration.
* S. Akiyama, University of Niigata
* J.-P. Allouche, CNRS, IMJ, Paris 6
* J. Bell, Simon Fraser University
* V. Berthé, CNRS, LIAFA
* S. Brlek, UQAM, Montréal
* K. Dajani, University of Utrecht
* A. Frid, Sobolev Institute of Mathematics
* J. Mairesse, CNRS, LIAFA
* M. Rigo, University of Liège
* B. Solomyak, University of Washington