University of Costa Rica
SIMMAC is the most important conference on applied mathematics in Central America. It takes place every 2 years since 1978.
- Data Analysis, Multivariate Statistics, Clustering and Classification
- Probability, Stochastic Processes, Financial Mathematics, Optimal Control
- Optimization, Operations Research, Approximation,
- Numerical Analysis, Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations
- Modeling, Biomathematics
- Applications in the above topics
- Short courses (3 hours)
- Long (40 min) and short (20 min) communications
- Only participation
For submitting a short course, a communication or a poster, please visit our Website
Abstracts deadline: November 30, 2011
Notification to authors: December 10, 2011
Publication of the preliminary program: January 15, 2012
Languages: English and Spanish.