We kindly invite you to participate in the conference organized by Mersin University (Turkey), Institute of Mathematics of NAS of Ukraine and Kyiv Taras Shevchenko National University (Ukraine) in September 04-09, 2012 in Mersin, TURKEY.
This is the sixth Turkish-Ukrainian scientific conference in the field of mathematical analysis, differential equations and their applications.
The first conference was held in August 26-30, 2003 in National Juriy Fedkovich University of Chernivtsi (Chernivtsi, Ukraine)
The second was held in September 7-11, 2004 in Mersin University (Mersin, Turkey)
The third was held in September 18-23, 2006 in Uzhgorod National University (Uzhgorod, Ukraine)
The fourth was held in September 12-15, 2008 at Eastern Mediterranean University (Famagusta, North Cyprus).
The fifth was held in September 15-20, 2010 at Sunny Beach, Bulgaria.
• Functions of real and complex variables
• Approximation theory
• Interpolation theory
• Summability theory
• Functional analysis
• Harmonic analysis
• Integral transformations
• Qualitative and assymptotic methods in the theory of differential equations
• Partial differential equations
• Functional-differential and stochastik equations
• Extremal problems
• Applied analysis
• Other - related to mathematical analysis, differential equations and applications