XLIM - University of Limoges, France
The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at XLIM, University of Limoges, organizes a two-day workshop on structured matrices and their applications. Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Rank and/or sparse structure for matrices or tensors,
- Matrix polynomials,
- Matrix functions,
- Design of efficient structured algorithms.
The aim is to bring together researchers from different fields to present their results, exchange ideas, develop and improve collaborations. Talks presenting open/new problems or applications, as well as implementations, are also welcome.
The conference will include four invited talks, plus contributed talks.
Confirmed invited speakers:
- Bernhard Beckermann (Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille)
- Dario Bini (Università di Pisa)
- Daniel Kressner (EPFL Lausanne)
- Raf Vandebril (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven)
If you wish to propose a talk, please submit a title and an abstract to email@example.com.
Deadline for registration and abstract submission: April 13, 2012.
Organizing committee: Moulay Barkatou, Paola Boito, Marc Rybowicz (XLIM-DMI).