Hotel Le Sirene, Gallipoli (South of Italy)
Physics and Mathematics of Nonlinear Phenomena 2013 is organized by the Dipartimento di Matematica e Fisica
``E. De Giorgi'', and follows the long established tradition of the Nonlinear
Physics meetings organized by the research group on Integrable Systems of
Universita' del Salento and held in Gallipoli (Lecce, Italy).
Main topics of the conference:
- Continuous and discrete, classical and quantum integrable
- Hamiltonian, critical and geometrical structures of nonlinear
integrable equations of mathematical physics;
- Integrable systems in quantum field theory and matrix models;
- Mathematical models of nonlinear phenomena in
- Applications of nonlinear integrable systems in Physics.
Scientific Committee: F. Calogero, B. Dubrovin, Y. Kodama, F. Magri, V. Zakharov
Organizing Committee: M. Beccaria, B. Konopelchenko, G. Landolfi, L. Martina,