The aim of these events is to bring together specialized researchers and young researchers in order to facilitate the transfer of knowledge on the topic.
This conference is a follow up to those organised in Clermont-Ferrand (2002), Toulouse (2005), Angers (2009) and Le Touquet-Paris-Plage (2011).
A CIMPA school will be coupled with a conference under the name "Lévy Processes and Selfsimilarity". This event is organized as follows:
Lévy and selfsimilar Processes will be studied under many aspects :
A series of 5 conferences will be given :
- Philippe Biane: Free probability and free Lévy processes" (9h)
- Loïc Chaumont : An introduction to self-similar processes (6h)
- Sonia Fourati: Complex analysis and exit problem for Lévy processes (6h)
- Jean Jacod: Lévy Processes and Statistics (9h)
- René Schilling: Probabilistic and analytic aspects of subordination (6h).
The conference "Lévy Processes and Selfsimilarity" will be held during the second week.