Sarajevo, BOSNIA and HERZEGOVINA
The goal of the conference is to contribute to the development of mathematical sciences and its applications and to bring together the members of the mathematics community, interdisciplinary researches, educators, mathematicians, statisticians and engineers from all over the world.
It is our great pleasure to inform you that we are organizing the "2nd International Eurasian Conference on Mathematical Sciences and Applications ( IECMSA-2013)" which will be on Sarajevo,which is the biggest cultural and economical city of BOSNIA and HERZEGOVINA.
The conference will present new results and future challenges, in series of invited and short talks, poster presentations. The presentations can be done in the language of Turkish, Bosnian and English. Also, original, unpublished papers are invited for presentation in the conference IECMSA-2013. All presented paper’s abstracts will be published in the conference proceeding. Moreover, selected and peer review articles will be published in the following journals:
- Applied and Computational Mathematics (SCI)
- TWMS Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
- TWMS Journal of Applied and Engineering Mathematics
- International Electronic Journal of Geometry
- Sarajevo Journals of Mathematics
- Mathematical Sciences and Applications E-Notes
- International Journal of Educational Studies in Mathematics
We hope you will attend and contribute to the “2nd International Eurasian Conference on Mathematics Sciences and Applications (IECMSA-2013)”.
We look forward to seeing you in Sarajevo.