BCAM – Basque Center for Applied Mathematics has opened an International Call offering a position within BCAM-BALTOGAR Research Project funded by Biscay Regional Council (BFA/DFB).
The main tasks of this position are:
- Implementing of multiple-frame and/or mixing plan technique for rotating blades in SU2 (Stanford University Unstructured code – open source)
- Participating to the different improvements of SU2 code in the context of turbo-machinery
- Writing documents, reports, papers, etc.
- PhD degree in Engineering or Applied Mathematics, or related fields
- Strong experience in CFD with 3D applications (during the PhD thesis or post-doctoral previous experience)
- Object-Oriented programming languages (C++, Python)
- Experience with MPI
- Experience working with Unix/Linux systems
The selected candidate must have applied before the application deadline online at the webpage http://www.bcamath.org/en/research/job
The candidates that do not fulfil the mandatory requirements will not be evaluated with respect to their scientific profile.