More information and ONLINE APPLICATION at:
* Ref: F1R-MTH-PUL-13GWRT
* 3 year fixed-term contract, 40 hours/week. Starting 1 May 2013, or later.
* Employee status
* Work within a research project in the domain of Arithmetic Geometry and Number Theory.
* Perform original research concerning Galois representations, modular and automorphic forms.
* Interact with the other members of the research group.
* Develop international collaborations within the domain of the project.
* PhD (not dating back more than 5 years) of high quality.
* Research experience in Arithmetic Geometry, Number Theory or a related field
* Very good written and oral skills in English.
* Some knowledge of German and/or French is helpful, but not required.
* Outstanding research conditions in an international and inspiring environment.
* Possibility to become a member of a young team of dedicated researchers
* A competitive salary.
Candidates should apply ONLINE until 15 April 2013 and submit the following documents:
* Letter of motivation
* Detailed curriculum vitae
* Two reference letter
* Copies of diplomas
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information please contact:
Prof. Dr. Gabor Wiese (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tel: +352 46 66 44 5760