St Catherine's College, Oxford, UK
This event is the premier maintenance and reliability modelling conference in the UK and builds upon a very successful series of previous conferences. It is an excellent international forum for disseminating information on the state-of-the-art research, theories and practices in maintenance and reliability modelling and offers a platform for connecting researchers and practitioners from around the world.
Abstract and paper submission deadlines are listed below. All submissions are subject to rigorous review before an acceptance decision is made.
All submissions will be peer reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be indexed by Engineering Index (EI). Selected and extended papers may be considered for a special issue of IMA Journal of Management Mathematics, subject to further review. Selected papers may also be considered for publication by the journal "Mathematical Problems in Engineering".
Abstract submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2014.
Paper submission for conference proceedings to email@example.com by 25 April 2014.
Extended papers for consideration for fully refereed special issue of the IMA journal of Management Mathematics to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 October 2014.
Papers on the following topics will be presented in oral and poster sessions:
* Decision Analysis and Methods
* Engineering Economy and Cost Analysis
* Healthcare Systems and Management
* Human Factors
* Information Processing and Engineering
* Life cycle/performance analysis
* Manufacturing Systems
* Expert Elicitation
* Operations Research
* Production Planning and Control
* Quality Control and Management
* Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
* Safety, Security and Risk Management
* Supply Chain Management
* Systems Modelling and Simulation
* Value Chain Management
* Warranty Management and Data Analysis