Reduced membership fees
Residents of the following countries¹ can become members of the EMS at a reduced fee, currently 5€ per year. This form of membership comes with all membership benefits except for the printed version of the societies’ Newsletter – which is available electronically at http://www.ems-ph.org/journals/journal.php?jrn=news.
- East Asia and Pacific: Cambodia, Indonesia, Korea, Dem. Rep., Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines.
- Latin America and the Caribbean: Bolivia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Paraguay.
- Middle East and North Africa: Djibouti, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Jordan, Syria, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka.
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Dem. Rep., Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Europe and Central Asia: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, FYR Macedonia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
¹ This list of countries has been elaborated by the Committee for Developing Countries of the EMS.